The LF AI Foundation (LF AI) connects you with innovative technical projects, companies, and developer communities that are transforming artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning. By joining now, your membership will showcase your support for community-driven open source solutions, and accelerates the development and adoption of AI, ML and DL.
Join LF AI to take an active role in supporting the growth and evolution of the open source AI ecosystem:
- Network with other members of LF AI
- Support the community by helping fund services that LF AI hosted projects rely on
- Demonstrate thought leadership in the open source AI space
- Raise awareness of LF AI hosted projects so they can quickly reach critical mass
LF AI members receive the opportunity to participate in unique, wide-reaching networking and marketing programs. These programs provide a trusted, neutral view of projects being used to deliver real value to customers. Differentiate and be seen as a leader in the open source AI space.
Become a member of LF AI and you can immediately take advantage of these opportunities:
- LF AI Outreach Committee: Participate in the Outreach Committee to engage with your peers in the open source AI space. Help craft upstream artifacts that will enable you to reuse or remix these materials to better serve your customers. Working together, we can synthesize the stories of the disparate projects into a cohesive narrative to clearly communicate the value of the open source AI ecosystem.
- LF AI Blog: Showcase your thought-leadership and industry commentary, as well as share technical walkthroughs for LF AI hosted projects.
- LF AI TAC Contributor: LF AI’s Technical Advisory Council (TAC) provides technical leadership to the LF AI open source AI community. Its functions include defining and maintaining the technical vision for the LF AI Foundation, approving new projects, and removing or archiving old ones. TAC Contributors are representatives from LF AI member companies that assist the TAC in providing technical due diligence for potential projects, assisting projects and working groups, and producing technical content.
- Interactive Landscape Placement: LF AI’s interactive landscape is a comprehensive survey of all open source AI projects. LF AI membership is recognized in the pop-up view of your projects, and the default view of the landscape shows LF AI member items before non-members.
- Speaking Opportunities: LF AI organizes a number of events around the world (LF AI Days and LF AI Summits), and we often ask members to support and represent LF AI at such events. LF AI Days are a series of regional, one-day events hosted and organized by local LF AI ecosystem members — including industry, service providers, academia, and start-ups — with support from LF AI and its hosted projects.
- Linux Foundation Membership: The Linux Foundation (LF) is the organization of choice for building sustainable open source ecosystems. When you join LF AI, you also join the LF. This allows your organization to engage with the larger open source community, including representatives from more than 1,400 of the top technology companies around the world. You can access leadership in open source compliance, legal issues, and technology excellence. Members also receive exclusive access to events like the Open Source Leadership Summit and Legal Summits. Members can also choose to engage with the LF’s TODO Group to help establish open source best practices at their company.